Thursday 30 August 2012

Turning Blonde

It seems like I am wearing a lot of blonde hair lately.  A lot of skins I have been buying or getting for free seem to have nice blonde brows or only come with a blonde brow option so I have been getting lots of blonde hair.  I don't mind it because I like blonde, I am just usually wearing black hair so it's weird for me. xD  Anyway, this post has nothing to do with hair (other than I am wearing an adorable not free hair from Clawtooth) but the skin I am wearing is one I got from the Cupcakes group and has a really nice blonde brow and hair base.  If you don't like pale and blonde though there are other gifts in other tones as well.  My dress is one of a bunch of hunt items at Ricielli for 15L a piece.  Since the items are 15L and not free there is a sign in the store that shows pictures of the items so you know what you will get.  Woo!
blonde ambition_003
OK, see ya soon and have a great day!
Worn:
Skin, Eyes, Tattoo Layer Teeth: Cupcakes, group gift.  Couple of gifts in the notices I am not showing here as well, such as other skins with tattoo makeups, eyes, shapes, etc.  Group is currently free to join.
Dress: Ricielli, 15L hunt item, more items available
Hair: Clawtooth by Clawtooth, not free