Friday 10 August 2012

Nzuri Vintage dollarbie

Hello lovely people! It's a bright and sunshiny day out there and the perfect weather to wear a dress that transform into a swimsuit in a second! Nzuri has exactly what you need available at Vintage Fair, and it's only 1l$! I love the flowery pattern and the 2 in 1 look of Gloria. It has a little flaw at the hem of the cleavage, but I think it looks like my boobs are whiter than the rest of my skin, like I got a little suntan with a different swimsuit. I don't know if it's on purpose, but I actually like it.


Credits :

  • Outfit : Gloria Swimsuit, floral, Nzuri for Vintage Fair (dollarbie)
  • Hair : Gemini, butterfinger, Lamb (not free but new, mesh and gorgeous!!)
  • Eyes : Pearl, java blast, Poetic Colors (check out the freebie colour here)
  • Skin : Sprout, peapod 2, Curio
  • Ears, mesh feet and mesh sandals : Slink
  • Poses : Magnifique