Saturday 9 June 2012

Pinkie Fly

I know doing the whole "tinting everything in a picture black and white post-process except one color only" thing is a blogger cliche but I just felt like doing it anyway.  This pink is just so bright and fun that I had to!  This jacket is a mesh item from a new to me store called "Wha†ever" and is a group gift.  It comes in lots of sizes.  My hair is from Alice Project and is also mesh.  You can grab this up in the Mesh Around hunt.  There is a hud with it that allows you the change the color and tips and streaks to about any combo you can imagine.  Such a generous gift!!  My necklace is not free but is available at the latest Chic Management event from RezIpsa Loc.  I have a thing for cameos so woo!
pinkie_004
Have a great day!
Worn:
Jacket: Wha†ever, group gift
Hair: Alice Project, hunt gift
Necklace: RezIpsa Loc @ Chic event
Skin: MiaSnow @ Skin Addiction
Freckles (100L), Teeth (part of a 10L set) and Eyeliner (no longer available): Adore&Abhor
Panties: Sakide, part of a hunt gift
Nail Polish: RezIpsa Loc