Saturday 5 May 2012

Mini MerMinnow

***WARNING - This is a Petites Post, you must own a Yabusaka Petite Avatar to wear these items***

Someone in the Petites group chat wanted some help searching for a promo item earlier this week, and I thought, hey why not, I like free stuff!

Finding the item ended up inspiring the whole outfit you see today. I decided right then and there I just needed a mini mermaid for my petite avi. So thanks to Ketu, the designer of Shimmer, for putting this item on offer. It's expensive starting up a totally new avatar, and every little promotional item helps!

I'm not sure how much longer this item will be up for grabs, so please get it while you can. I did check before posting this, and it was still out.

  FreeStyle-Helena Stringer-May 4th-MiniMerMinnow

Avatar - The Plastik - RFL Fantasy Faire 2012 Avatar - NLA
Hair - The Stringer Mausoleum - Mane of Glory in ColourBleeds3 - L$45 (this weekend only)
Eyes - The Plastik - Atlante Eyes - Not Free
Undies - Shimmer - Seathorn Set - FREE (Instore Promo)
Necklace - KiaAna - Petite Shell Necklace - FREE (Instore Gift)
Mertail - The Stringer Mausoleum - Basic Mini Mertail - FREE (Group Gift)

Location - Pirate Point Break