Sunday 11 March 2012

BoatHouse Laundry Room Group Gift

BoatHouse Laundry Room Group Gift

Yesterday I did a make-over of my living room in my house. You can read about it HERE. While I was shopping for stuff for the living room, one of the stores I stopped at was BoatHouse. I'd never heard of the store, but one of the first thing I saw when I landed was the sign for their group gift.  It is $150L to join the BoatHouse Group, but the group gift is this awesome BoatHouse Laundry Room Group Gift. You get everything seen in the picture. There are animation in the metal shelf, folding table, wall laundry rack, washer and drier. The doors on the washer and drier also open and close, plus there are animations to sit on the washer or drier.  What a steal at $150L.

The towel I'm wearing is a new release from Sway's, they are mesh, and on sale for $95L each, or a fat pack of colors for $400.

There is no better feeling in the winter than taking warm clothes out of the drier and putting them on before going outside!  Check out BoatHouse and Sway's.