Saturday 2 July 2011

Pink and Such

Just some good free finds in a pink mix for Bubblegum Weekends. :) I got this adorable top by Apatia Hammerer for the Purveyors of Accidental Love group and it made me feel so happy about staying in the group even though it had been inactive for ten thousand years. xD I think it looks fun and summery with the pink shorts from The Sea Hole.
pink and such_003
I wanted to do a close up of the Curio gift skin from the Truth District opening. I usually only wear very pale or very dark skins but I'll go tan for a face as sweet as this! My double bubble colored hair is the latest in store group gift from Action.
pink and such_004
I was wearing these shoes for the post but then they didn't end up in the first picture. Oh well! Here is a picture anyway!
pink and such_007
Worn:
Shirt: Apatia Hammerer, join the Purveyors of Accidental Love group and check notices. I
Hair: Action, group gift in store (250L join fee.) There is ANOTHER gift in the group notices, a fat pack of a different style. It seems just about every month there is at least one gift. love this group!
Shorts: The Sea Hole, gift @ Truth District opening group gift
Skin: Curio @ Truth District Opening group gift
Shoes: Nardcotix @ Truth District Opening group gift
Tattoo: Lolapop!
Eyes: Rozena
Pose: Glitterati