Sunday 3 July 2011

Cute and Silly Things

I know it's been a little while but I have some cute and silly free things to show you today. I don't know if you have heard of Priss, it's an adorable and very affordable little shop. The headband and top are group gifts in the subscribo. Just join and check history (numbers 1 and 6).

The silly thing I have here is the tongue. It's a current group gift from December, which is free to join (search for MandyMandy McMillan in the groups section of search, or join instore). Just check notices after joining. There's two versions of this tongue, one that I'm using below, and another one with the snails in your mouth.

Free tank + headband from (Priss), tongue from December

Others:
-Hair: [kik] Rena I
-Skin: Adam and Eve Yolande Expresso
-Tattoo Lashes + Lip: Mock Cosmetics
-Jeans: Pink Outfitters Eighty Four Denim - black
-Pose: estetica: pencil skirt 3