Tuesday 1 March 2011

I Adore Mass Amounts of Gifts

Adore & Abhor has been very, very generous lately. I have taken three pictures of freebies and cheapies available in the store and it's only a *tiny* portion of the items available.
a&a_003
Many items are available to the VIP group for free (50L join fee I think. Been a while since I joined so not sure anymore but I don't think it's a high fee either way.) There are also freebies (like this green dress), dollarbies, gacha cheapies, hunt gifts (like the makeups below and above) and much more.
a&a_006
The bodysuit, makeup and boots below are *some* of the items you can win by by 7Seas fishing at A&A. While the fishing pole and bait is not free, it is a great investment as you can use it at many stores aside from A&A, such as Sn@tch, DV8, Somnia, Sanu and soooooooooooo many more locations I can't list them all.
a&a_007
I hope you adore these items and take a chance to look around at the regular items as well because there are tons of 0L or less goodies hiding out!

Worn:
All Clothing, Makeup, Shoes and Accessories: Adore & Abhor, 0L-50L from various things like gifts, hunts, group gifts, etc.
Skin: Mango, Mango!
Hair: Nomine
Poses: Glitterati