Wednesday 26 January 2011

Flickering

I love things that are bit mismatched, eclectic, chaotic...unexpected. This skybox from Mulvada Mujer is perfect for someone like me! And seeing as I am a foodie this lovely dining set from Sweet Bites for the EaHH charity event makes dining alone in my new skybox not so bad.
golden_004
This skin from Imabee is a group gift from the new line and what a wonderful gift it is!! The freckles, the cleavage, the brow options, even the yellow-gold lips makes this a must have. You need to buy the not free version of these skins if you love a young, fresh look. The top is from Malt and is one of several colors available at the EaHH event for charity. Extend a Helping Hand has even received news coverage!!!
golden_010
Here Go The Details!
Worn:
Skin: Imabee, group gift
Skybox and Eye Shadow Tattoo Layer: La Mulvada Mujer, two of many items priced 0L-10L in the special Valentine's area.
Dining Set: Sweet Bites @ EaHH, charity donation item. The set comes with table, chairs with animations, food and also comes with a lovely kitchen area that is great for photo taking but I didn't show it here because I wanted ya'll to see my box *wriggles brows*
Top: Malt @ EaHH, charity donation item
Necklace: Lolapop!, 69L Hump Day Happiness item. Also comes with earrings.
Hair: Lamb
Eyes: Banana Banshee
Undershirt: !Ohmai
Skirt: Secret Store
Glove Layer Nails: Skin Within, random prize giver
Second Pose: Marukin
If you want to see some of the regular priced Imabee skin options I posted them HERE. Love these so, so hard.