Sunday 7 November 2010

Booty Call!

We have a huge variety of people in the group, Lucky Chair Stalkers, so I see lots of Lucky Chairs and Midnight Manias.  Julya Lykin, one of our lovers of the sexy look, hollered about the Midnight Manias at Crave.  Crave is the place that goes absolutely nuts at the holidays with their lucky chair full of sex candy holiday outfits.  I had not been there for ages so I had to go peek and I was like "OOO" at the latex.  Not what I would wear to shop FLF or a DU event but there are certain times when latex has it's special uses.

I just need to yack for a quick minute before I get to photos (which you are probably looking at anyways).  I hope to blog this (when I can actually find time to hunt) but there is a sweet little hunt called The Starry Night Hunt at the Lucid sim.  It is only for one week and started on Friday so you might want to go there before you forget.  Lots of the free Grand Opening gifts are also still available.  Several independent creators have made special items for the hunt that are either 0 or 1 Linden.  This sexy shape below is one of the hunt items and is at (census) for only 1 L.





























Let's get to the clothes and stuff.  Nice latex? I think so!





































Credits:
Entire Outfit: Crave: Whip It (includes shoes): Midnight Mania - still slots when I looked earlier
Shape: (census): Starry Night: 1 L in the Starry Night Hunt
Hair: Posh: Wednesday: Blonde: 75 for Project Themeory
Skin: Cupcakes: Kawaii - Autumn: one of many skins that are only 50 L today for their Sunday Bake Sale
Eyes: Adam n Eve: Amethyst Jewel: Free!  Look for the little object on top of the subscriber in the women's makeup section.  Thanks, sachi!

When you need to unleash your inner thong-wearing rock star!





































Credits:
Outfit: Crave: Y Not Low Hip Jean Set: Midnight Mania prize
Hair: Clawtooth: Glam Rock - Strawberry Cream: Post Halloween sale! Thanks, Evangeline, for making me go get it! (I had the wrong slurl! Oops! Here is the correct one!)
Skin: Cupcakes: Kawaii - Spectral: another 50 L Bake Sale skin!