Thursday 8 April 2010

MORE Pookie Promenade 1L gifts!

Last two poses from Estetica at Pose Fair! (mainstore) Lots of 1L items at their Pose Fair booth, so do go visit!











#1
earrings and necklace: RIPE at the spring bazaar
hairband: MayoNaise gacha, 30L! omg yay! GACHAAA!
leggings: Tee*fy 1L gift at Pookie
flats: 80L from Tee*fy
Sweater with U-Back, 1L (fatpack!! 1L per color) at MayoNaise
Chair: 1L from Pookea (LOL ikea!!) at Pookie, three animations! Beautifully textured. Thank you, Sue!
bangle and octopus ring by La Gyo, Gyorgyna Larnia
Skybox: Molto Bene by Annunziata Macchi, check out the textures. this skybox is actually my "store" haha!

#2
Lamp: 1L, gorgeous, from mocha at Pookie Promenade!
military jacket: 150L, Ohmai! by Anya Ohmai at Pookie
Dress and flats, to die for but not free, Tee*fy at Pookie

#3
Shirt, Cockles 1L item! by Xerras Azalee
Bag and highwaisted skirt, not free but cheap at Beetlebones (150L for prettyyy textured bag!)
flats and leggings: Tee*fy

#4
HAT: cuteee hat, 10L gacha at u.f.o.!
tube top: 150L for 5 colors, at Ohmai!
shorts: OMG victorias secret shorts! 20L from u.f.o.! i can't take these off haha.
flats: OMG DIE I played the beetlebones gacha and it's 50L per try and I got FIVE of the same pair consecutively lol. kill me noooww. I advise you to go play the gacha, and if you get extras, please consider trading with me! i loveee the designs in that gacha :D
tatt: 50L from actchio.

#5
hat: 10L from u.f.o. gacha
shirt: pink floral sweater, U back, 1L gift from MayoNaise!
Cockles dress, 180L
Tee*fy gacha leggings in purple, 30L per play :D
flats: 50L from beetlebones gacha (I got an extra of these! IM if you wanna trade! I can't believe I played 7 times and I only got two designs im so saddd. im sure you will all be luckier than me :D)
last pic: taken at Neva Seljan's beautiful house!

No comments: