Thursday 8 April 2010

A Freebie That Works

The latest freebie from Lara Skins certainly made my day!
lara_003
The skin is a perfect example of her wonderful design and high quality. Her gifts are NOT available for very long but I checked before posting this and it was still out. This is one you don't want to miss! If you're like me you will fall madly in love and buy at least one more skin! The skin is a bit paler than shown in my photos but that's because my lighting was a bit sunny, hehe.
lara_006
The dress is not free but is only 99L on Xstreet only from Tart. It's dang sexy and worth the 99L!
Worn:
Skin: Lara Skin, limited time freebie
Dress: Tart, 99L on XStreet only
Hair: Truth, new release
Poses: Whole.Lotta.Rosie., not free but available at pose fair for a donation!

No comments: