Sunday 21 March 2010

C'est La Vie!

I had a blind date with a guy named Jerry and I wanted to get the best outfit possible. I went to C'est La Vie and bought some great things and got some good freebies too!Dress: C'est La Vie, lucky board prize
Hair: Lamb, not free
Skin: Sn@tch, RFL donation item
Belt: Sh*t Happens, not free

I tried several things on, all were super cute!Sweater and Bag: C'est La Vie, gacha items (35L each I believe)

What to wear what to wear!!Dress: C'est La Vie, new release not free but I'm wearing it anyway :P

Then I decided on a short, sexy number with thigh-high stockings. What man doesn't like thigh-highs, right? Well he liked them so much...SO MUCH...he straight up messed his pants when he saw me. I felt so bad for the guy I still went on the date with him and even gave him some pity time in the bedroom because....well...he was still a hottie!Dress: C'est La Vie, 20 minute item camp
Shoes: Nardcotix, past hunt gift no longer free

Well that pity loving got me knocked up! Now we're a happy family. Well, maybe not exactly happy, but at least he doesn't mess his pants...as often.
Couples Poses: Glitteratti
On Jerry:
Shirt on Jerry: Flavor! Designs, free
Shoes: HOC, not free but under 50L and they're color change
Hair: Tiny Bird
Skin: Belleza
Pants: Nardcotix

No comments: