Saturday 19 December 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Good thing we have yummy winter freebies to keep us warm. And another good thing is that exposed legs don't get cold in SL. Heh. This dress from So many Styles is a freebie under the Xmas tree. It actually comes with a really awesome big sweater collar but I am not wearing it in this picture because I wanted to wear my new hair from Sixty Nine that I am addicted to!
xonx_001
See? Awesome. Group gift. It can be worn with earmuffs, a Santa hat, a Rudolph nose (all of these color change!), or none at all. The skin I have on is the new profile picks gift from [PXL]. It's so pretty! On a side note, I look EXACTLY like one of my RL cousins with this skin in and it's kind of creeping me out o.O
xonx_005
The boots are a group gift from NC+. They quality is just awesome and so worth the grab! There is a nice pendant gift there too for those of you into jewelry collecting.
xonx_006

Worn:
Hair: ::69::, group gift fat pack (300L join fee but SO WORTH IT)
Skin: [PXL], picks reward (must be in the subscriber also)
Dress: So Many Styles, free (a free dress on the wall and a DTCH gift in store as well)
Boots: NC+, group gift

No comments: