Thursday 22 October 2009

Orange Not!

I thought it time to show something beyond orange since most of the world does not celebrate Halloween like us in the States.  Sari's has an adorable dress out that is free right now called Lil' Lilac.  It is simple (but very well made) and bursting with color...so nice because you can dress it up with an array of accessories.  The flats I am wearing are free color change flats at Baby Monkey, which is also having a half-off on all pink shoes until the end of the month with funds going towards breast cancer awareness. Sari's dress would look great with dreadlocks and a bulky scarf but I went another way with it because I went on a spree last night at Festivale, which is marking it's one year anniversary with lots of sales.


Tiny Bird has all it's hair packs (men's, too) marked half-off right now.  I am wearing Into My Arms and I love the extra hairpin you can wear in your mouth.  Orchid Zenovka of Deco has to be my one of my all time favorite jewelry makers and I was stoked when I found she had new items that were half price.  I am wearing the Cerebellum Charm set which includes little brain earrings and a necklace with skulls, spiders and a brain as charms.  She made the coolest "Jackie O" style glasses that I am in love with.  Also, if you are collecting Halloween items she has a great pair of pumpkin earrings that are only 25 L right now at the Festivale sim.

Don't forget to go to Long Awkward Poses, too.  All pose sets are half off and this is the last week you can get the pose packs with both priority 3 and 4 poses (P4 overrides your AO).  Beginning Monday the only P4 will be available so it's a good time to stock up.  I am using poses from the SLex and the City and Red Carpet Diva sets.

No comments: