Wednesday 16 September 2009

Queen Em

I was desperately trying to sort my inventory last night to reduce the horribly high number it has become (and somehow managed to increase it by a few hundred) and came across some cute items from a store that I don't think exists anymore called Don and Roll. I checked the creator's profile and found a store called Em. I went to take a peek and saw that they have an item camp for group member's for a cute pink dress.

The dress can also be worn as a baby doll top, as shown below. I paired it with a cute skirt from .:StoRin:., which is not free but it is cute. The shoes are a subscribo gift from Peppermint Blue to celebrate their 2dn anniversary. Happy Anniversary Peppermint Blue!!

The hair is in the Red Queen group notices. It is actually a men's hair but I thought it was cute for girls too. This group gives out soooo many gifts it is hard to keep track of them! Love that. The skin is a dollarbie from Mother Goose and the shape is a pay you want that I stuck down at the Free Style HQ. The choker is from Donna Flora and is 1L!!

No comments: