Saturday 29 August 2009

Happy tattoos and a happy hat

huz02


Above is an amazing group gift hat from Curious Kitties. I put it on and realized that there wouldn't be room to photo both me and the hat! It IS a happy hat -- complete with bound-up plushes and trees and everything. Also happy is the freebie tattoo, below, from Huz Tattoos. It comes on three layers, and is far too lovely for the 0L price. (SLURL to HUZ Tattoos) (SLURL to Curious Kitties).

huz01


Free/Dollarbie:
***Skin: Mother Goose's Emma SkiNE (1L)
***Tattoo: HUZ Tattoos Cuteness Freebie (on three layers!)
***Earrings: U&R Dogs Cinderella Pierced Earrings - store freebie
***Panties: BP* ribbon under pants from the Starlust Panty Raid
***Hat: Curious Kitties Group Gift Happie Hat

Not free:
***Hair: Hair [OH] oh my honey BL

1 comment:

Sileny said...

OK. You can tell the tattoos and panties are nice when I was so distracted by their cuteness that I didnt even realize your nips were showing until today lol.