Friday 3 July 2009

Yay For Newness!

OK. SO I am going to like find a Linden and smack them or something. SL IS BORKED!! Argh. OK, I won't really slap them, but I can still be all vent-y. Anyway, a good thing that happened is I found a new store! Woot! And it's awesome! Yay! And there are freebies! YAYAYAY! The store is called KUE and is in a place called Cafe Gamma. It is really, really fun, I spent pretty much the last of my L's there. Good times. I bought the dress below in green as well. The system layers also make a great swimsuit or romper.Dress, Straw Hat and Socks: 1L
Shoes: lucky board prize

The shoes above this I don't have a close up for you for some reason, but they are cute and have berries on them. This tank is a freebie in the window and also comes with gestures.
Berry Tank: free gift

Don't you love when you join a subscribo and the first day they give out a gift? because I do.Pin Cushion Cupcake Hat: Subscribo gift

This shirt is across the way, with lots of other fun stuff in the area for free too, but SL kept crashing me so I gave up pic taking. I Cannot Brain Today Tee: free or 1L

You can find the shop HERE. The tank is across the way. Another building has a swimsuit in a lucky board which I have but couldn't photograph. OH! Also, there is a machine that gives you a random free goodie every 24 hours which I will explore further since most of the items appear to be food related. So far I got a sorbet!!!

No comments: