Friday 3 July 2009

More Newness!

Today is full of win. Well, yesterday now I guess. Anyway. I heard someone say something about a hunt in LCS group chat so I went to check it out. Glad I did! RBCG is holding a hunt for 7 dollarbie items. I didn't find them all due to the SL craptasticness, but I did find some. Here's what I got!
First thing is the SO CUTE dress!!!!!! I am a huge fan of black and white stripes so I am swooning over them in this picture, haha!


Next up, these fabulous faun hoovies!! I also love bright green and purple together so that is full of yay too!
I also found two more pairs of shoes, plaid flats and plaid boots. Now...did you know plaid is my fave pattern after stripes? Well, now you do!!

Annnd you can wear your new shoes with this free pair of pants!All Clothing Items In This Post: RBCG, 1L
Hair: one of many group gifts from The Stringer Mausoleum
Pony: Was a one day only rez day gift from Otaku Designs

No comments: