Wednesday 1 July 2009

The Alt Speaks

So now some finds from the alt! I am beginning to love X. Someday I bet she shall be my main. But until then, she plays second fiddle. HERE'S SOME STUFF!!!!!!!!

A full body view! Yay! So many cute things!! I feel summery to the max! Exclamation point!
Skirt: Parallel Love, group gift. Other colors for 35L
Top: Pure Style, past gift not sure if available

How about a close up?? Do you see the tiny basket with food? Yeah. I haz it. You know I do! OH, and the blush is prim so if you don't want rosy cheeks you don't have to worry.Hair With Straw Hat and Mouth Basket: TekuTeku, group gift
Necklace and Eyes: Pididdle, lost slipper hunt gift
Skin and Prim Blush: Banilacoco, lost slipper hunt gift

And another close up?? BTW, I LOVE prim nails. If anyone knows a good AO that doesn't make them stand like a foot away from my hand I would love you to tell me please.Prim Nails, Rings, and Bracelets: Cutie Honey, lost slipper hunt gift

Annnnd if you want to scare some neighbors try this look:
Skin: Banilacoco, lost slipper hunt gift
Hair: I Love 13, group gift in store

No comments: