Monday 8 June 2009

Skin Love.

(Note: I am aware these pictures are really pixel-y but I am having computer issues so just ignore it :P)

SO lately I have been hearing a lot of complaints from people about them not being able to find good darker toned skins, or the ones they do find looking grey or ashy, or that the darker tones are never given free or cheap. Well, I have some options for you today!! Look and love!

Outfits: GL Designs Domme bikinis fatpack, MM prize
Boots: SLink, not free
Hair: Glitter, not free

These are all worn on the same shape so you could see the awesome variety available for you. I hope all of the prices are accurate...if not feel free to leave a comment to let me know! As I said, I am having computer issues *cries* But no matter the price, I think these skins are just amazing and i hope you all love them too!From Left to Right:
Skin Tight lucky chair prize (Iman makeup, comes with several skin tones)
Street Dermatology 190 mins. item camp (one of several different prizes available)
MiaSnow Foxy Girl (2 of the makeups in the line temporarily marked down to 300L)
Cupcakes group gift makeup (100L temp. join fee, many tones in gift)
Frick VSM item (other tones and also some clothes in gift as well)

If you know of any other places that offer gorgeous dark toned skins please feel free to leave the stores here in the comments!! Especially if they are having a sale, lol!

No comments: