Tuesday 23 June 2009

A Note From the Alt

My alty pants has some goodies for you! Watch and enjoy (hopefully).

First up, there is some sort of wedding fair going happening on the same sim as Glitter hair. The info was Japanese and since my education failed me and I only know one language well I can't tell you all the details. I can, however, tell you that there are four lucky board with goodies! There is a neko wedding set, some glove layer nails in pastel tones from Candy Nail, a dress from Anenue (which I can't seem to win) and this lovely dress from Encemble. The cute banana tiara is a group gift from I love 13.Dress: Encemble @ Wedding Fair thingy, lucky board
Hair: Junwave, not free
Skin: Atomic, lucky chair prize
Tiara: I love 13, group gift

Speaking of I love 13, head to the store and grab this cute doodles dress for only 20L. Yay! And the silly-but-cute hair is an item camp prize from Cutie Honey.Dress: I love 13, 20L
Hair: Cutie Honey, group only item camp

And then we have Sn@tch. Now, I am a royal sucker for 7Seas fishing. I think it is a really cool way to promote your store. It's not like an MM board where you go, click before anythign rezzes, and leave. Or like a hunt where you spend your time looking for one thing, ignoring everything else (and most likely using a cheat sheet anyway:P), so never notice the cool products. Nope...with 7Seas you sit, relax, and view the entire area around you. And having custom catches keeps people there for a lot longer, while still giving them a freebie sample. OK...love of 7Seas custom catches speech over. Anyway. Sn@tch has a new custom catch. The dress (w/two skirt options), posture collar gloves, socks, and shoes can be caught. It was easy too!Full Outfit: Sn@tch, 7Seas fishing prize
Hair: was from a store called Old Gravy that is no longer open

And the skin I am wearing is from Sn@tch as well, only 10L for vendor support month and you get Hungry and Fed options.Skin: Sn@tch, VSM 10L item
OK..off to log onto the main av again and find some goodies!

P.S.-I would liek to mention that the background of me photos is part of the skybox available from Show Me on the Doll for the GLBT Pride Month hunt, which starts tomorrow but the gift at SMOTD is out already. Yay for rainbow goodness!

P.P.S.- please excuse my excessive posting as of late. As said previously, I haz the bloggy buggy. it'll wear off soon :P

9 comments:

Andie said...

I am really digging the gettup from snatch, but totally I don't get the fishing business. I bought a demo rod, but all I caught was a crapload of fish. Do I need a better rod? bait? wth? BTW I LOVE your blog - don't lose the bug!
-Andie

Mcmaris said...

I really like your blog. Its so different than most. Pretty inspirational & thought provoking!!!

Sileny said...

Thanks guys!

You have to buy the full rod for a one time fee of 250L in order to get the most out of 7Seas fishing. There are some prizes you can't catch without it.
And yes, it does require bait most of the time (prizes are organized into categories called "rarities" and the more rare items require bait).
I know it sucks to have to buy the full rod, but in my opinion it is totally worth it.

Casia / JessStarr said...

agreed, there are tons of places with custom outfits you can catch... i know katat0nik has a couple dresses :)

Sileny said...

yes! The Katat0nik ones are so cute. Silent Sparrow, Sanu, Lazy Places, and Dilly Dolls also have some really great custom catches.

Casia / JessStarr said...

i thought Dilly Dolls did too, but I haven't been there yet...
guess i know what i'm doing tonite :)

Sileny said...

You can see some of the fishing prizes here: http://slfreestyle.blogspot.com/2009/05/fish-berries.html and there are even more. I haven't one the fish scale boots yet though :(

Bree said...

Old gravy isnt entirely gone, theres a shop on retrology still, the only one i think. they closed and the owner was out of world for a very long time but kets... i freestyle blogger none the less and also my in world boss and mummeh was hell bent on getting it back because old gravey rocks. retrology is kets's sim

Sileny said...

:O
:O
:O
:O
OMG! I went and inspected the hair and the owners profile said the store was closed so I I was all sad! YAYYYY!! TY for letting us know!