Friday 12 June 2009

Not Yes. Affirmative.

+DV8+ is one of my favourite cyberpunk stores, and they are having a hunt at the moment. You are looking for Terrorbots... the tiniest, most evil looking critters EVER. Think Robbie the Robot or Gort. And there's a selection of their discontinued colours and items in it them, but they are still rather kickass cool. There's more female items than male - duh - so I roped in my friend Ersatz Charisma to help show off more

Terrorbot 1


Terrorbot 2


Terrorbot 3

Not every one of these items are included in the hunt; some of the hairs are lucky chair items, my hair in the first picture is from the MHOH hunt - still in store, though - and my boots are ones that I bought a while ago and drag out every opportunity, along with my mask. My personal recommendation is to get kitted out in the hunt, and then re-enact the binary solo from this over voice in the busiest sim you can find - or the Linden office, why not give them a thrill?


2 comments:

Sileny said...

YES thank you for posting that video, those guys rock. i thought I was alone in my nerdy love for them xD

Nemesis Waffle said...

Binary solo! 01101000 01110101 01101101 01100001

You're so not alone Sileny. XD