Monday 29 June 2009

FINALLY!!

It took me forever to do this post due to SL crapping out on me every few minutes but it's done! And you are going to adore the finds I am sure of it! Because...guess what?...it's Katat0nik! Yay! Well, ok, the pink haters might not like it (I am looking at you Isabeau, rofl) but they can at least appreciate the panda-y goodness that is this dress. Only 25L! Woot! The Pose is a dollarbie from KS2Cool inspired by Michael Jackson.

The skin I am wearing is a subscribo gift from Fishy Strawberry I have been meaning to show you, but am glad I waited because it looks so cute with this dress. Check out the dimples! Squee! There are many skin tones and eyebrows colors included (but I like black brows with light hair for some reason. Madonna influence possibly.) The hair is one of four new release gifts available for you at House of Heart.

OK...I have more to blog but two posts in one day is more than enough haha. Have a good one!

No comments: