Saturday 30 May 2009

Random Freebie And Not So Random




So I'm out sim wandering, I believe after picking up some sought after blog items - I just wandered off to see what is what....and I run into this REALLY sweet little furniture store - Rejudor. They're got a couple of lucky boards up giving away goodies (sweeeeeet) like couches and lamps which look REALLY nice ( I DID NOT WIN!) and their assortment of furniture is really cute. Plus some of it has, ahem, FEATURES some people might be interested in. Most of them labeled LOVE.


I thought their prices were reasonable too.



But that aside they had a gift out. So you know wtf I pick it up, and bizarrely, it's a set of red lingerie.


I guess perhaps if you were using any of the LOVE features on their funiture you might want something like this? Regardless....as I lounge here on Cajsa's chaise at our Office and Day Spa I thought I should also let you know that I'm wearing Kamian's Free Female Shape which despite being all shape picky - I really like.



NOW. ALL WORDS ASIDE. FREE EYES - At La Sylphide if you have not seen them yet!




There are also lashes but I have no business around Prim Lashes. This skin by L'Oring - them what was Lazolli is JORDEN which has already been blogged AT LEAST ONCE by my fine colleagues here, has some bombass lashes drawn onto the skin as you can see.


I was there last night, it is still 0L!


Style Notes


Lingerie and Furniture Lucky Boards at Rejudor


Free Eyes at La Sylphide - I got off the grid without the slurl. But Search Works JUST FINE!

No comments: