Thursday 28 May 2009

Malt-y Goodness!

So, first thing I find when I log on this morning is a notice from Malt Village letting me know that they've put out a cart of Free Stuff (Yaaaaay!). Please keep in mind as you read that some things were 0L and some were 1L. This is just some of the fantastic-ness from said cart!....

malt 1

This is an outfit from (Posh). It is the cutie patootie dress and also the HAIR! I didn't do justice to the pretty flower in my mouth, which is also a facelight. The flower is from Outbox by Design. It's super cute, trust me.

malt 2

This outfit is from Malt and also includes the cute lace collar! (the boots are from SiniStyle, very not free but a total STAPLE in my wardrobe!)

malt 3

Last but NOT least, a very pretty corset from Nushru that I paired with jeans from Malt and a smexy collar from Spork! All from the cart!

The skin I'm wearing is the Tuli group gift that Ash so awesomely blogged here!

Go check it out, you'll be glad you did!

<3, Cas

No comments: