Monday 1 June 2009

Make Him Over.

MAN

There have been plenty of hunts in the past months, well, especially in the past 6 months or so. People would freak out and trawl through the lag all over the grid to finish the massive hunts. I, myself, couldn't possibly do it. I always ran out of time, or didn't really have the positive energy to carry myself onward and do the hunts.

I also found, from the hunts I did complete, that they were really aimed at the girlies. And the boys followed their loved ones or friends around, disappointed at the lack of men's gifts.
While this has changed with each and every hunt, and more and more designers now cater for the male hunter, I have news for your men who read this blog, or for the woman who wants her man to not miss out on all the fun!

The Make him Over hunt is about to begin! A month of hunting goodness to keep those men happy!

From the 1st till the 30th of June, Men, de-prim and get hunting!

Here is some info I received in a note card,
'As you know most hunts are 95% of time oriented towards women so the objective of MHO hunt is to get men involved in the hunt while exposing them to quality stores that they many not be familiar with. '

You can check out the Make Him Over Hunt blog for a list of all the stores and designers participating. There is about 150 stores, which is lots of time for you boys to go and find some new stores!

The starting location for the Make Him Over Hunt is MadDesigns, so head over the and get searching!

No comments: