Monday 18 May 2009

Likka Love

I am not going to write much today as I feel sick and need to go back to resting. I do want you to go get all the free and not free things I show you today though. The creator of Likka House is celebrating her second rez day so make sure to show her some Linden Love!

Dress: Likka House second rez day free gift
Hair: House of Heart new release free gift
Skin: MiaSnow (worn throughout post) 500L (I think)
Pose: TorridWear, 75L
Dress: Likka House 20 minute item camp prize
Hair: Truth (various colors worn throughout), NEW 1L fat pack
Pose: On The Cover, past freebie
Boots: Mingo, not free
Dress (w/necklace): Likka House SLD hunt gift
Pose: Pffiou, past freebie (not sure if still available)

Dress: Likka House (everything in store 50% off, prices as low as 10L!!!)
Pose: On the Cover, past freebie
Boots (part of a full outfit): Nightshade Designs, not free

*All photos were taken at various exhibitions by AM Radio. I suggest you check them out if you haven't already...there are so many wonderful places to pass the time and take photos. Search AM Radio under people and check the picks for locations :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Pffiou! pose is the gift you get from subscribing to the subscribo and it's available yes :D

Sileny said...

Sweet! TY for letting us know Laleeta! My inventory is a bit chaotic and I tend to forget these things sometimes, eep.

Anonymous said...

No problemo, thank you for blogging about it in the first place :) !