Monday 18 May 2009

Bloggity Blog Blog

Oh Hai!

Just taking a break from attempting to build a house in SL and making a total ballsup of it, it's driving me crazy and I've taken it apart, rebuilt it and retextured it about 574848 times.

Tyr saved me from throwing my laptop out of the window when she sent me the lucky chair skins at her store Tyranny, really beautiful makeups on these.

18-5 tyr
Shockwave and Dazzle me Skins: Tyranny lucky chair
Teased up Hair: Lamb Group Gift

Also CKS Designs has sent out a really sexy figure hugging T-shirt dress to the subscribo group, touch the sign at the store, touch it again and choose History, option 3

18-5 ck
Dress: CKS Designs SOM Group Gift
Skin: Tyranny lucky chair
Hair: Truth (not free)
Necklace and leggings : Royal Blue (not free)

Photo's taken at Unique Needs Photogarden (free to use)

...and now back to tearing my hair out. I'm a glutton for punishment, but I am determined to figure out how to build a decent house.

1 comment:

Woody said...

Hello, i must say, thank you for all blogs with so wonderfull freebies. But this freebie.... i cant found this Lucky Chair and i am so frustrated. Please, can you help me?
Many many thanks for your greate work and many many thanks for your help. Greetings Momo