Wednesday 27 May 2009

I looked through the looking glass!

Hey everyone!

I'm about halfway done with the Through the Looking Glass Hunt that runs until July4 and I've already found some reallllly great stuff! I put together a mash up of some of the prizes I've found already and I wanted to share. Please keep in mind that with some items the stores had WAY more in their gift, but I'm only wearing a piece of their prize (even better right?) You're looking for a little looking glass and the starting point is here!

I thought I'd show you the full outfit first!

TTLG @

The skin is part of the hunt gift from [42] and it also comes with an "unteary" version. When I put it on it made me wanna pose as a sad kitteh in distress (don't ask lol). The Alice shirt is the prize from Miasma, the pants are part of the WoE gift, the shoes are part of the (ADORABLE FukMi prize), the belt (which has awesomesauce details on the front) is from UrBaN DySfUnCtIoN, and the ears and tail set (also with awesomesauce detailing) is from Twisted & Spoiled!

Heres a close up of the amazing skin!

TTLG !

If you have the time, I would definitely do this hunt I've found so many great things so far... I'm off to finish! <3, Cas

p.s. also wearing hair from the DSN gift from Tiny Bird and my "c" collar is from *Dreams* and costs 250L
p.p.s. the slurls won't take you to the looking glass... sowwy, gotta find it! However, if you need help there's is a help blog here :)

No comments: