Saturday 9 May 2009

How adorableee~~

*waves* My sl viewer is being a little weird so some of my pictures look a little too grey for my liking. I still hope the clothes shine through though!
I found this adorable chinese styled dress from Lika Ruby ~ This dress is their grand opening gift, so you can grab it completely free! This dress features interesting geometric patterns to make this antique elegant style a little more modern. Two little ribbons hang on the sides, this dress comes in 2 lengths -- which always gives one more options! There's different versions of this dress in other detailed ornate designs for 120L! Lika Ruby also carries 2 different sorts of bottoms -- Line pants for just 25L and leggings with ruffles for 50L! Great prices and some interesting new designs! I paired this dress up with a new release from JUNWAVE, a little bun style hair! It's not free but so worth the promotion!

Free Style LOOK no. 3

Next up, I found this great store called Magi Take! This store has been blogged before on Free*Style but some of these pieces have not been, namely the overalls, leg warmers and shoes~ All of these are under 20L! These may not be freebies, but the entire store has individual pieces marked under 20L that it's really hard to pass if you love getting some cheaper quality items! The hair comes from W&Y which is having a 50L sale right now, which means all their hair will be going for simply 50L! I love hair with buns, and I just had to have this style!

Free Style LOOK no. 4

Within this look, I sport a myriad of accessories -- I wanna give special mention to these from !SyDS! This store carries several really interesting rings for 50L but the pieces I'm wearing are at the cheap price of 1L How adorable are they?

Free Style LOOK no. 4

Yay! I hope you guys found these finds interesting and go over to grab em ;) It's been a hectic week of exam preparations but I'm so ready to be back in sl and running~ whoo~~


Skin: UGLYDOROTHY (no longer sold)
Eyes: Stormy Eyes=HooT=
Eyelashes: REDGRAVE
Hair: JUNWAVE(not free)
Shoes: J's(not free)
Dress: Lika Ruby (free)


Skin: UGLYDOROTHY
Eyes: =HooT=
Eyelashes: REDGRAVE
Hair: W&Y(50L hair sale~)
Socks: Leg warmer Magi Take(CHEAP!)
Shoes: Sports Sneakers Magi Take(CHEAP!)
Overalls: Beige Overall Magi Take(CHEAP!)
Tank: Racerback Striped Tank Surf Co.(Not Free)
Earrings: Four Leaves Earrings Type A SyDS!(1L)
Necklace: Four Leaves Necklace SyDS!(1L)
Bracelet1: *mocorin* wood ROBOKUN
Bracelet2: ATOMIC
Food: by TOSL(free)
Bag: by *GC* (??)
Pose: TorridWear (Not Free)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back :)

anya.ohmai said...

*waves* thankies :D