Saturday 9 May 2009

*Beep* This is Helena Stringer . . .

Interupting your regular programing *Beep*

Reporting Live from The Home, Garden, Patio Expo 2009 for Relay For Life.

We are down to the last 2 days to check out all the great new stuff for your Homes and Stores. The event spans 4 sims, with a wide selection of stores catering to your every need. Here are a few of the designers participating: Barnesworth Anubis, The Loft, Scarlet Creative, Sky Everett Designs, GREENE Concept, and WOODSHED Furniture. Over 50 designers are participating in this event. Magic of Oz also has a cute little setup you can enjoy on one of the sims.

fexpo-1

Here I'll show you the Designer that I use for my own store, when I don't make an item myself. I've mentioned C&D Designs before in my posts, but never to this extent. It's good for you all to have a bit of a change from all that fashiony stuffs!

fexpo-2

There is this awesome pack here, just full of fun goodies to add that final touch to your home. There is even a wearable, a cute little starfish bucket you can wear in your hand. This box is only L$1, you get a bunch of stuff like I said, and the box shows pictures of the tiems, so you know what your getting.

fexpo-3

By that box and the main doors, you'll see a light, this is a very special light made for this event. It's something different, more of an art piece then a light. You can snag this baby for L$10 in that a glow ball below the actual light.

fexpo-4

These events are always held for a good cause, this one being Relay for Life. Each vendor had to set out at least 2 items, where all the proceeds go to the charity. This is the one item. A fun furniture set to get you into the warmer climate, would be good outside too. And it's scripted with a bunch of poses, which is a great thing.

fexpo-5

Not the best photo, but I had some dude trying to pluck off my wings. I turned him into a prezel. Anyways, this is the other set. It's 2 skyboxes, one is for a 512 plot, and the other a 1024. There are a tonne of textures you can choose from for the walls and floors, it's all scripted to click change. You get a Free light with purchuse, and man do I love it, it's got this cord that spirals down from the ceiling.

All proceeds yet again got to the Relay for Life Charity.

Cherelle Capra(the Designer/Owner of C&D Designs) did a crazy thing for this weekend, she set once expo item for L$1 and one for L$25. In this picture you can clearly see one of them, good luck hunting!

fexpo-6

So come on down to the Expo ----> http://slurl.com/secondlife/Platinum/103/74/61

*Beep* Now back to your Regular Free*Style Programing *Beep*

***Note, I am posting my outfit, but I'm going to a trip today, so wont be doing right this second, so if you can't wait, and have to have the dress you can nab it at elDee on Polly Jean. It's only up for a limited time, the designer was celebrating her new location***

Next Post--->Fairies!

No comments: