Thursday 30 April 2009

Fishie Fishie Fun and More!

So..I love 7Seas fishing. Someone should make a blog exclusively documenting 7Seas exclusive awesome prizes if there isn't one already. I would follow that for sure. Newly added to the places with beyond awesome fishing prizes is Passionate Neko Dreams. The fishing is on through May 3rd, so if you want the prizes you have to hustle! There are adorable fish friends that swim around you, a bath tub boat, and then....this entire outfit!!!!! Skirt, shirt, socks, necklace, everything. It's so gorgeous. It reminds me of how I used to dress in high school before I got lazy :P it was really easy to catch too. I was there for all of two minutes and got it haha. Go fish!

Next, I have some randoms for you. This skirt if a group gift from Izumiya. It can be worn with or without the chains. Yay for plaid (or tartan as some of you folks call it)! The bangles are part of a mega fatpack that was just given out by Sprawl. So many color combos and who doesn't love bangles?? Always more bangles I say. The hair is an amsomely cute lucky chair prize from TekuTeku (who also has a 1L opening ice cream gifty you should grab before it's gone!!). There are also past hair freebies at TekuTeku you should grab if you haven't already. OH! And the fairy came in a notecard I got from Passionate Neko's subscribo so go see if you can get it redelivered!!

NOT FREE:

Pic 1:
Skin: Schadenfreude, past hunt gift

Pic 2:
Skin: Romi, past lucky board prize
Shirt: Sassy Kitty, past group gift (though they have new shirts in an MM board now!)

No comments: