Wednesday 1 April 2009

Fairyness! :3

Hiya! I think i should introduce myself first. I'm GG and i'm new here on Free*Style so this is my first post! Hope it goes well haha :)

This is actually my second post today, but for some reason the first post is "scheduled" so i don't know what's going on there Blogspot! >:(

Now, Ash has already blogged the pink fairy costume from *Deviance* but.. there is an aqua set for 1L on the desk, inc. wings, shose and 2 different top styles!

Snapshot_022
Snapshot_021

Skin shown in these photos is the new group gift from YourSkin&YourShape so go join it now! This skin has a painted hair base and comes with a hair bun attachment, and eyes. The eyes in the post below are the gift eyes.

Snapshot_026


Not free:

Pics 1 & 2
Hair by [Aden]

Pic 3
Hair by Maitreya

2 comments:

Creamy Cooljoke said...

YAY beautiful GG! I hope you enjoy bloggin with us <3

Unknown said...

Thanks, yeah i'm so excited ^^