Tuesday 24 March 2009

The Sweet Scent Of Spring

Celebrating the change of seasons is something Ravenlynn of LVS fame has become known for. I loved the pirate event she had last year, and her Halloween happenings are always incredible. This spring is no exception.



I present to you the "Spring Fling" event. Running for 3 days, all the outfits shown here are dollarbies you can pick up round the sim. Each outfit has 6 colours to choose from. Above is Spring Fling Cutie in Red.



I love her dollie dresses, and the bright colours make me happy!! Above is Dollie in Tears. The yummy shoes were a subscribe gift from Sweeter Than candy.



Isn't this babydoll the sweetest, shown here in Orange, in honor of our Elvish colleague who is obsessed with all things Orange.



This is probably the most "traditional" spring dress of the ones shown. It comes with a bonnet too, with a choice of 4 hair colours, perfect for the Easter parade!! The dollarbies are really easy to find, head outside the store and look for massive flower pots, you'll find the outfits contained within. The hard part? deciding which colours to get :P Ash Out.

Not free
Hair
Katatonik

Skin
Bebae

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol this actually ended yesterday
BUT! Because I had so many ppl with sad lil faces ,and because I was lazy and hadnt cleared out my trash can yet, I put everything back out for at least one more day. TY for covering it hun!
mwha
<3
RL