Thursday 26 March 2009

Retro Chic from Haute Style

One of my best gf's in SL, Elliandra Parx, sends me an IM last night telling me that I can take over as the designated E at Forda Fairlane's Haute Style.  I'm like, OK and took my sweet time getting there. Once I arrived, however, I could not leave until I got these beautiful outfits which are new in the Lucky Chair at Haute Style.  The time went quickly as the letter turns over every 10 minutes and Ashia amused us with a pregnant AO, given to her by a fellow stalker, and one of the hilarious women there gave us a 2 headed baby.  I'm always amazed at how much fun you can have striking up conversation while you stalk chairs. 
The dress is called Marana.  I love the shine on the dotted fabric.  I paired it with jewelry from Deco (Orchid Zenokova is an amazing jewerly creator) and shoes (love the texture change options) from Dilly Dolls.  Neither are free but both places frequently have fantastic sales.
I absolutely love the pantsuit, Skyler.  I don't know if it's named after my friend Skyler John, but it reminds me of her, as she is so sophistocated and stylish.  I end up throwing on dresses a lot so this is a great change for me and is seducing me to expand my pantsuit folder (and tip my inventory completely over the edge). 

Forda also give's a free outfit every month.  Hit the subscriber while you are there to get reminders.  Maybe even buy something!  You won't be disappointed as her clothing is so well made and precise.  Thank you Forda for your generosity!  

Not Free or Cheap:

Hair: Artilleri
Jewelry: Deco
Skin:  Zully Designs 

1 comment:

Ashia Tomsen said...

you look amazing <3