Tuesday 24 March 2009

Quest in Blue



HAI. I am the other half of
Dahl's post hurrr. I am a bit, ugh, late posting because of the hunt below. *points down* Stop thinking dirty thoughts and read ahead. ;p

Dahl tped me over to the fab new Ivalde build to score some goodies from L'Able. I love this dress I picked up! Pretty, pretty teal, yums. The belt doesn't come with it, and isn't free, but I thought it went well so there ya go. (My shoes are a dollarbie from SKGshoes, they have quite a few more pairs so be sure to check it out. :)



My gorgie jewels are from Sanu's Adventure Quest, and it just started NAO. I appreciate the imagination Sanura puts into her hunts: she's remodeled the outside of her store and it's a storybook heaven, she has written a story-line to the hunt which alleviates any mind-numbing boredom one might usually suffer and of course the prizes are fantastic. Be sure to do it yo, because the set you receive from the hunt is the most gorgeous cobalt blue and totally, completely lovely. Be sure to snuggle with the pirate ferrets while you're at it! Happah hunting. xo, Abs


***

{not free}
Hair: AOHARU
Skin: Infinity by Blowpop
Eyes: Poetic Color
Belt: Maitreya

No comments: