Sunday 22 March 2009

Monday Morning Musings

So this fine Monday morn finds me pondering the great questions in life such as, If my daughter has more than 20 pairs of undies (at last count) why can we never find a pair when we need them? Or, Where the hell have all her matching socks gone? Or my all time most asked question, why is it that no matter how long I spend cleaning, mini Ash's toys find a way to ninja themselves back under the sofa cushions? Yes I've had Redbull, clearly :P

bunny1

Last week I gave you a sneak peek of some of the amazing prizes from the Bunny Hop Hunt. Someone in comments was all bereft in case they forgot what prize was who's and where it came from and such! Never fear, would I let you down? So here is an update, with extra prizes added to entice you :P This first dress is the prize from Whonose. It comes complete with cute ballet flats and a nifty headpiece thinger.

bunny2

This dress I think is one of my faves so far. A gorgeous prize from Sister Strawberry. While being totally cute, the black lacing around the bottom of the skirt stops it being cavity inducing. The hunt starts 3/27 and runs till 4/19, you ready?!

flair3

flair4

flair5

These pics are a repost of my original blog post about the hunt. To read that in all it's glory, click the link at the top of the page, the credits for these dresses and the non freebs shown can be found there. Now I'm off to hunt for those missing socks before dragging myself to RL work. Ash Out

Non Freebs From the first 2 pics of this post.
Skin
Bebae

Ballet Boots
DXD

Hair (which FYI, I dragged my 2 besties round the grid for 4 hours the other night trying to find this hair, all clothes must now match the 'hawk :P)
Black Maria

6 comments:

Dahlindah Destiny said...

I coulda told you where to get that haiiiir!
I love BM!!
<3
It totes suits you!!

Ashia Tomsen said...

Juuuu were offline :P

Renee Harvy (Duh!) said...

OMG, I just finished a solid hour of sock and underwear wrangling... the things they never told you about motherhood.

Oh, and the free stuff's good too!

Dahlindah Destiny said...

You can never have too many pairs of underwear.

Or socks.

Or shoes.

:D

And me? Offline?! NEVER! Lol. Next time. I tells you, next time!!

Unknown said...

You can always find my son's undies. He leaves them everywhere!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Girl found hawk! A match made in heaven! ;)