Saturday 14 March 2009

moar o' teh green

As the fabled March 17th draws closer, the grid becomes a deeper saturated sea o green, so if this is your color, your will be doing double time, trying to keep up with the hunts and freebz and all... mucho funo!

I threw together a few more of my green favs I have collected when I am out and about...


fsf

The dress is from the lucky chairs at Moxie Polano's Haute Styles, (I adore the back detail prim on this dress) There are actually 3 different prizes and a good crowd keeps the chairs moving... and I actually witnessed chair etiquette here, with those with the same initial, taking turns... *APPLAUSE*


fs

The "Clover shoes" are free at 50 Flats, and the leggings are part of the welcome gift freebie when you join the Creamshop subscribo.

fss

Scribble has most green stuff on for 50L right now, and that is where my Spinning Hat(w/hair) and Bubble Pipe are from!! (There is also a lucky board here where you can choose from gifts when your letter comes up!) The Skin is "Hannah-Fair-Grape" a dollarbee from Sh*t Happens

No comments: