Monday 2 March 2009

Longest Day Everer

Today shall officially be re-named as "Let's not listen to Ash cos she sux and we'll just talk over her and make her repeat things 20 times in a row kthnx" Thank god RL work is now over and I can log in to blow off some steam. Look out for me gesturbating in a sim near you :P

p-l1

First up this fecking stunning new gift from Lazolli. This is "Lucy" and I love, love the face. It has so much character, especially the nose. I see maaany fat packs in my future! The cute dress is from Parallel Love, who have a new main store and loads of old and new gifts to celebrate.

p-l2

The perfect LBD. Can be dressed up or down, and it actually fitted me first go FTW!

p-l3

I've only shown 3 here, but you actually get seven tube tops in the pack. Also, look out for the leggings you can pick up for 10L and the eyes you can get for free, all from Parallel Love. In other Ash related news, I'm 100% addicted to my new hair, to the point where I find myself wondering if an outfit will go with the hair, not the other way round. My name is Ash, and I clearly have issues :P Ash out.

Hair (not free)
Troof

Jeans (dollarbie)
Torridwear

No comments: