Sunday 1 March 2009

Glamour Girl!

This little number of an outfit, great for dancing, or just hanging out, comes to you from, :: Alatiel Fashions :: Design, this is their, March 2009 free gift!
Just head on over and subscribe!
Check out this sim, I found many awesome gifts and great prices!!








Free: Alatiel Fashions Gift: "deisgn"
Skin: Amy (not sure if avail still) !CN GIFT SKIN AMY NUDE PALE + TAN

Non free:
Hair:Mirai: .+*Jule*+.Brown [MS]
Shoes:Minx: Sweet As Sin - Black
Pose:SP_Maxim 0208 Heidi Montag Pose USA & SP_Maxim 0608 Shannon Elizabeth Pose USA

7 comments:

Suri Christen said...

Welcome Morgana!
It was like yesterday I saw you in the bunny girl get-up...looking great!

<3!

okrebecca said...

hay morgana <3 the slurl you wanted is here in piazza italia not best of italia ;)http://slurl.com/secondlife/PIAZZA%20ITALIA/229/87/24 march group gift is in notices

Morgana Hilra said...

okie, I fixed the link, i just gave the one where i went to find another dress and this was right near it, lol.

hi hi suri!

Anonymous said...

Wow I'm so honoured you posted a blog with my gift :) Thank you so much and I really hope you enjoy this month gift :))

Alatiel Malies

Chic Aeon said...

Great looking outfit and super layout!

Morgana Hilra said...

Alatiel, Hi luv, I am happy that you liked this! It was my first for freestyle!

Chic! Hi luv, thanks so much!

Pumpkin Saenz said...

Great post, Morgana :) Love the picture!