Friday 6 March 2009

Eden Goes Glam

Yo!  The first outfit all started when I got this awesome gingham shirt from Pig as a gift for the Starlust group.  Venturino blogged the shirt but I wanted to "girl it up" and it begged to be retro. 
The movie star glasses are a dollarbie from Fawn Fotherington. I tinted them to match the shoes. (There is also a new lucky chair there with stuff from Fawn, Punch Drunk and Crap!!!) The purse was a lucky board score at Scribble. You get to pick your prize there and right now there is a limited time selection of a antlered deer barrette that I am so stalking. The shoes are from the lucky chair at Sentou Yousei.  I know Ashia blogged it way back when they had steel toed granny boots in the chair and I've been a fan ever since.  There are 3 chairs there (one in the Annex, one on the main floor and one in the basement) with a variety of yummy shoes to be had.  The pants are part of the Dolly Prince set from Bare Rose (not free) and the Pig Socks Mit Suspenders were also not free, but I had to have them.  
While I was shopping at Bare Rose my letter came up on the lucky chair for this OMG glamourous gown.  I absolutely love how the prim parts drape the body and add such sensuality to the gown.  I want to wear this way past St. Patrick's Day.  The letter changes ever 2 minutes so it's worth sticking around and stalking.  A men's outfit is also included (but I didn't show because I don't want to take this off!)  The shoes I showed previously and are free at Baby Monkey.  Skin shown in both pictures is Natalie from a recent Tuli group gift (250 to join and I've never regretted it.) 

Not Free or Cheap
Hair 1 - ETD -  currently closed
Hair 2 - Clawtooth
Pants - Bare Rose
Socks - Pig

No comments: