Saturday 14 February 2009

With Love From The Biatchipoos

vday4

I know, I know, it's just a hallmark holiday right? Even blackhearted cynical me got a wee bit sucked in this year. Not from the romance, but all the girls on my list giving cards and pressies and using today as an excuse to let us all know how they luff us. Romances have come and gone, but my girls, ah my girls, how I adore them, RL and SL. And of course, mush aside, a chance for me to get into lingerie (like I need much encouragement...ahem.)

vday2

First up we have this beautiful lingerie from Addoro Design. I love this style of undies, comfy yet terribly sexy. The pack comes with a necklace and bracelet too, perfectly matching.

vday1

What mushy day is complete without chocolate? Violet Morellet from Inorite, knows this and dropped these yummy treats on the subscribo group this morning, nomnomnom :P Thanks Violet!

vday3

This lingerie will be vanishing from Apple May Designs either today or tomorrow so grab it fast. The hair!! This is a gift from Beauty Avatar, I tinted it a wee bit darker than it originally was. But so terribly pretty I had to TP the biatchipoos to get it :D Seems like Lady Gaga is the style icon du jour! She was here in Sydney last week, and boy is she "out there", lets just hope she doesn't crash and burn too fast! And speaking of mah Biatchipoos, a funnier, more supportive group of ladies you will never find, heart juuuus girls. Ash Out.

Not free
Hair
Lamb
Skin
Minajunk
Boots
DXD

5 comments:

Sileny said...

Hi! Love the post, my husband walks by and says "oh, that's hot!" /me elbows hubby.

Are we sure that hair is from beauty Avatar though? I thought it was from Vintagewear. I could be wrong though, it's not unheard of haha.

Ashia Tomsen said...

yup it's from Beauty Avatar. Vintage wear also has one out in their subscribo, with the bow on the opposite side, and also separate. The beauty Avatar one is also waaaaaaaaaay brighter, I had to tint in to dull it down a bit, it's like fluro!!
Elbow him in the rib region, works wonder :P Happy Vday Mr and Mrs Sileny <3

Sileny said...

TY! Happy V-Day to you and mini Ash as well!

That's crazy that they both gave out the same hair haha. Both of them totally rock too.

Aliz said...

I can't find the hair back in both store groups.. is it gone already?

Ashia Tomsen said...

The pink hair you'll find in the female skin section of the Beauty Avatar sim