Friday 13 February 2009

Gnubie Store Pt. 2

How on earth I couldn't log into SL for most of this week is beyond me, but after several cache clearings later, I'mback to finish what I started before my strange dissapearace from the virtual world we all love.

Once again, I'm confessing my love for the Gnubie Store. If you have gone already, your crazy.
Check out Part 1 of my love for this great location, and then check out this blog for some more yummy goodies.

Everything in these pictures, including skin and hair are FREE or ONE LINDEN DOLLAR.
I'll post the SLURL at the end of the Post, and just tell you the designer under each piccy. Kay? Kool.

gnu_005
Glasses- Decollage
Shirt- Nylon Outfitters
Shorts- Random Fashions
gnu_006
gnu_008
gnu_007
Suits-various shirt colours available- YIP
gnuu_001
gnuu_002
Outfit- Silent Sparrow
Monocle- From Sanu. Not at the Gnubie store. Sorry!
gnuu_004
Suit- Silent Sparrow
gnu_003
Scarf/shirt: Gritty Kitty
Jeans: Random Fashions
gnu_002
Shirt: Gritty Kitty
Jeans: Random Fashions
gnu_004
Shirt: gritty Kitty
Jeans: Random Fashions
gnu_001
Dress: /artileri/
gnu_009
French maid dress (worn without the broom >.<)- YIP And for you accessory-lovers, there's a large selection of earrings and necklaces, from designers such as Shiny Things. gnuuuu
guuu
These are two of my faves, out of a bunch available!!!

Grab all these fantastic items and lots more at the Gnubie Store.

No comments: