Monday 9 February 2009

Nothing cute about me...

...apart from these adorable outfits

Blue Blood has moved to Kali Isle, also the home of Unique Needs and my favourite Photo Garden (free to use studios, where I take many of photo's). This beautiful green Lust outfit is free in store this week.

bb
Lust outfit: Blue Blood (free gift this week)
Shoes: Blue Blood (previous free gift)

okrebecca is spoiling us with her great tips in our comments box, I had to go and see the Ray Skin freebie - I love that store. This outfit is so fun and comes with everything you see here, including the shoes.

rayskin
La La Bing Wing Outfit: Ray Skin (1L)

Be sure to check out the comments box as people are informing us about so much great stuff, it's impossible to blog it all. Please leave comments about your finds too

Also worn
All skins: Lazolli (free in store)
Hair: Waka & Yuki (100L)
Poses in pic 1: AnnaH
Poses in pic 2: penny dreadful arcade

No comments: