Thursday 22 January 2009

Pinky & CUTE




Doooonnn't label meh! And don't label yourselves girls. pffft haha. Unless the label is, like, a hot pink arrow proclaiming how CUTE you are. It's okay then. Yea, I swear!! This is one of the 1000 group gifts Sanu has in her store IN HER GROUP ARCHIVES!! Whooo...srsly!!


I thought it went perfectly with Tarnished's new subscrib-o-matic gifty, the Violet Beauregarde shirt. (I love the name, btw.) It's hot pink with a big belt and little black heart straps. Me loves. It's so CUTE.

***

Hair, Shoes are listed in below post. lalala <333

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Abra! I just thought I'd better let readers know: this gift is in the group notice archives, not available at the actual store. That said, I might toss it out there just so that no-one gets confuzzled. Alrighty.. back to sushi making :P

Anonymous said...

First of all, I just wanna say.. I LOVE this site and am so glad we have it. Secondly, May I ask where to get that huge ring your avie is wearing? I love it too! lol thanks in advance!

♥ Abra Exonar said...

Sanura, lmao, I know, I know...remind me not to post when I'm tired, ever again..srsly. ;p;p <333 tis fixed!!

Anon, Daisy!! Hehe...yes it's from paper.couture...not free...and I credited it in the post below so the SLurl is there! (Black Canary Love post.) Wooo <333