Thursday 22 January 2009

Black Canary Love

the kind of drama everyone can like

TBC!


Morrigan of The Black Canary has just released a new Lucky Chair item! It's this gorgeous suit, "Porcelain Prince", and I am completely obsessed with suits because of it! I love the prim purity of it, the traditional look with a touch of goth...it's so proper, and yet, you know there must be something else, something entirely contrasting, going on under that high collar, yea? Thanks to Andel for TPing me, <3


Suit me up!!

Coat tails runing


T.B.C. has also released a full price outfit called "Lovebound" and it's too gorgeous not to share! The ruffles! The coat tails! It goes perfectly with my favorite Fairlight ballet boots, a la Beyonce, and you know she knows what's going on! Ok that is all, I know you're distracted by the beauty and you can read no further, so off to The Black Canary with yee!! xoxo

***

{also free}
poetic eyes "twilight cat" freebie
J's black nails (freebie in store by nails)
{sale}
"Olivia" by Truth ($50L on sale right now)
{not free}
paper.couture "times square" ring
"Willow" by RockBerry skin
Fairlight ballet heel boots (mah favoriteeeee)


No comments: