Friday 2 January 2009

In My Home, I Danced

In my home, on New Year's Day, I danced...To Kayne West!

OMG I have almost no recollection of that...anyhoo...back in my home on sl, things are a bit more 'normal'. My homeboys Caeo and Vent came to keep me company!

Let's bake some cupcakes...Press play to start the video! :P

Let the class begin!

1. Apron: Blonde - Pinny With Pockets, $0L (includes vixen glasses, napkins, wooden clips and serviette)
2. Top: GiGi Couture - Harvest Moon, not free
3. Jeans - Little Fish (Previous gift)

My Axel!


1. Dress: Axel - Dolly Dress, $1L
Find this in a gift box under the Christmas tree at landing point!
2. Necklace from Gisele, not free


The following pics are some new gifts from Line! They have a new store location and much more great gifts! When I got there I saw camping chairs, lucky boards, profile picks rewards, members only gifts...just staring right at me!

Get in Line again!

1. Line - Xmas Gift 2

get in Line


1. Line - Xmas Gift 1, includes garter!!

No more Shopping!

1. Top: Bliss Couture - Hollywood Girl (It's part of a set, I am only wearing the top)
2. Pants: Line - Xmas Gift Denim Pants
3. Line - Chucks on Fire!!! You can either camp for this or receive this as a profile picks reward

Pose from ESSENTIAL SOUL STUDIO, called No More Shopping, Baby (not free)

Dance now!

1. Dress: Bliss Couture - Ronnie Dress
2. Caeo's Shirt: Dutch Touch's freebie items, in subscribo, just touch to find it!

Pose from ESSENTIAL SOUL STUDIO, called Let's Dance (Profile Rewards Gift), the poster looks absolutely fab..I went to a disco with Caeo right after posing!

Line Gifts continued

More stuff from Line, this mini purple dress and the white handbag is from the lucky board, I got very lucky last night and won both items!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm, one of these dresses has been blogged before.

Tristan Micheline said...

Great post :-) I really like the story line posts and all the pics and goodness y'all blog about.

in response to anonymous comment does it really matter how many times something has been posted ? I mean really. I myself don't read every blog every single day and this si the first time i've seen any of these dresses so for me i'm glad if it's a repost and i'm sure the creators are glad to have their items posted numerous times for the same reasons, by then again it's only my thoughts *shrugs*

Suri Christen said...

I blogged this dress again cuz I like how it goes with my necklace! But great eye you got there, anon, for pointing that out!

Thanks Tristan for your support!
I have had fun baking those cupcakes

Ashia Tomsen said...

Boy you can tell school hols are in full force. To all the anons out there who have itchy fingers and are totes dying to get interwebz brave..don't, it's boring and makes you look stoopid.
Great post Suri <3