Wednesday 14 January 2009

Everyone needs A Four

So I really should be working, but I just can't get into it today. Dunno if it's a full moon or if the stars are aligned backwards, but the stupid people are out in force. I mean really, if you don't know what a popup is on your computer, back away very fucking slowly and pretend the interwebz don't exist kthnxbai.

yip

Sweaters are wardrobe staples, and ones that look this good make me wish it was cold year round! For a limited time, you can get these from A-Bomb for 10L each and the grey one for 1L, many thanks to Addison for letting me know!

yip2

yip4

Yesterday, our poor snotty Creams sent out a notice telling of newness at Four's part of the world! I also found some things I didn't have in my overstuffed Four Yip folder (her generosity still blows me away every time, not to mention her creativity!) White shirt and men's undies? I'm totes there! A dress that comes with a bee that attaches to your eye? Count me in! Don't forget to drop some lindens in her tip jar while you're there :)

yip3

Have you guys been to Aurora? Not only is there an amazing sale on at the moment (gorgeous boots and shoes for a stupidly low price), a lucky chair and these gorgeous undies in the group. It's a subscribo, so yay for not taking one of the 25. Eden told me about it via a note entitled "Eden says you have to check this out"

yip5

And lastly, a new to me store I found through a fashcon notice, Venusdesign. I'm so happy I actually have time to follow up on those notices now!! This dress will be available for a week only for free, then it goes back to it's regular price. And now it's time to get back to educating the masses about Google *not* being the address bar. Ash out.

Other Schtuff
Hair (not free)
Kin
Discord Designs
leLutka

Jeans (1L)
Torridwear

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got the URL to Four Yip's store? I couldn't find it.

Anonymous said...

:::flails about excitedly:::


thank youuuuuu from me and Lavea!!

jim said...

where did you get the skin in your pic's? Creamy alway's tell's us!!!lol

Anonymous said...

The dress is beautiful ! :-) But I didn't find it with the adress you give. :-( Help ! :-)

finding the filth said...

yeah - any help w/ four yips shop would be appreciated! the slurl dumps you in midair in a restricted area. and the tp from search drops you in the same spot.

Ashia Tomsen said...

As soon as I get inworld I'll sort it

Ashia Tomsen said...

http://slurl.com/secondlife/MO%20Island/61/67/60
Thats the slurl, I've just tested it and I landed right outside Four's shop. I wont put it in the post in case Blogger's being an asshole!
<3

Kenzie said...

Hmm I just tried that slurl too and I ended up in the same place.

Kenzie said...

http://slurl.com/secondlife/MO%20Island/181/214/28


This takes you to one of Yip's shops and I found the stuff there as well as a ton of other goodies. :]

Anonymous said...

But not the dress (the one with the blue top and the butterfly on the skirt). :( Where is that dress ? Pleeeaaaase. :-)

wrenling windlow said...

well what i did was search for Four Yip's profile, then went to the links in four's picks. lol easy peasy.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous: In the shop that Kenzie sent the slurl to, there's a teleporter to another store of Yip's, and that dress is there.

Anonymous said...

It seems Aurora's group gifts were removed along with the sale. -.-';