Wednesday 14 January 2009

black and gold.

I'm not sure about anyone else in the world, but Australia had to put up with this song, called Black and Gold, last year. But some guy named Sparrow. And even though I hated the song, it stuck in my brain and I swear it's burnt some weird scar to my lyrical genious. *cough*.

Why am I telling you this? Well, if your super quick, I suggest getting your ass down to this gorgeous little store called Perturb/ation, or [P/a]

It's full of gorgeous emo/gothic jewlery that is amazingly well made. I have a stunning necklace from their collection that features black peacock feathers and victorian inspired jewel work in the chocker. Loves it.

But what I love is this new group gift. It won't last llong (I'm guessing), as it's a New Years gift. So run! RUN!!!!

I love how it's so different to what is stocked in the store. Its gorgeous, girlie and reminds me of Beyonce's obsession with bling.
'If you liked than you shoulda put a ring on it' *wiggles her junk-filled trunk*
Lol. Suri will get itttt.

You'll need to activate your group tag to get this.

Purple_006

What arrreeee you waiting for dude!?
GET IT ONNNN!!!


You will need: 1 cup of [P/a] necklace and earing set.
1 egg of [42] skin (Not free)
1 cup of sugar-based Abyss hair (not free)

7 comments:

okrebecca said...

mmm 42 skins, which one is that? green + gold + blond = yes

Anonymous said...

oooooh [42] skins...I love them! and that necklace is totally fabu!!

Dahlindah Destiny said...

Thanks guys!!
The skin is one of the 42L ones on the wall.
Worth ever minimal cent spent!

<3

Eliza Wrigglesworth said...

My new fave jewelry store. I foresee much spending here. Thanks! My wallet hates you, but I looove you for it!

Anonymous said...

**wiggles her badunka dunk** Gives you a big mushy high five cause this bling has some swing !

xox Rav

Dahlindah Destiny said...

Woo!
Yeah, Ashia told me about [P/a], And I was totally in luuurrrrrvee!!

Enjoy!
<3

Anonymous said...

Perturbation was originally named Kiki's Closet I think, their jewelry are always so amazing, especially the chokers and armlets.